Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Judging People

I have this bad habit of judging people. I don't even spare myself in this aspect. I do a lot of introspection.

Judge people sparingly. This would benefit you in fact but don't become a critic. Critics have not and will not achieve anything big in their lives. Moreover, your life becomes miserable as a critic. As I read in one of the articles nothing is absolute and is subject to change over a period of time. No body is either absolutely good or bad. Never adopt a binary stand with respect to any person in life.

I hope this piece of advice will add value to your life.

2 comments:

aravindrao said...

i believe to judge people (or any event in out life) is our only hope for any progress in life ... but to judge well we need a lot of patience as we should wait and observe if our judgment was correct thus we refine our judgment ... it obviously need good long term memory of events too ...
however i agree with you that haste in judgment might not be advisable ...

Kalpay said...

I agree to your comments.