Sunday, January 13, 2008

Friendship [Dedicated to my beloved friends]

I always believe that a friend in need is a friend in deed. I am grateful to god that I have the company of two people who I believe belong to such echelons. They are in fact friends for my life.

Always value your friends. Good friends are hard to come by. Never take any friendship for granted. Relentless effort is required to maintain any good relationship. There should be minimal or no ego between friends. Besides, if u cannot be a good friend at least try maintaining a win-win policy, as for any relationship to last it has to be mutual. Don't u think "good friendship is one of the best investments one could ever make" ?.

So, if U already have a good friend be thankful to god and if U don't have one then there must be some inadequacy in U. Try figuring out your shortcomings by doing a little bit of introspection. I am sure U will be able to find the problem and solution for the same(Usually the source of the problem will be ego clashes or narrow mindedness or selfishness to name a few) .

2 comments:

aravindrao said...

you should add laziness to the list too .. or does it fall under selfishness?

Kalpay said...

hmmm.. I forgot about that :).Actually I have mentioned relentless effort is required to maintain any relationship and U cannot take things for granted. So, that answer the question but it is not actually selfishness.